Another Man's Treasure - Visit Grenada

Another Man’s Treasure

Status Closed nowOpens at 10:00:AM tomorrow
Another Man's Treasure
We buy from the public anything other than clothing but welcome donations of all kinds including clothing and will be glad to pick items up in the Grenada, Duck Hill and Winona areas. We normally keep about 25% of all donations for sale in the store in order to stay in business. The other 75% is redonated to churches and charities in the Grenada area to be given freely to those in need. 

Write a Review

Click to rate